[AccessD] Outlook Replies strip off attachments

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Fri Feb 21 18:13:00 CST 2003

The solution is SIMPLE!, DON'T allow the EMAIL to autolaunch ANYTHING!, not
a program, not a webpage not A N Y T H I N G!!!  This is why the problem
exists... who cares if you reply w/ the attachment... this is the way people
use Office (ie Outlook) to colaberate a data file. I make changes send them
to you, you make changes send them to me and round and round we go...

Microsoft believes that you shouldn't be able to send certain types of
files, and yet VIRUS authors are able to continue to exploit vulnerability
holes in Outlook and OE for that matter unimpeded.... arg!!!!!!

-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com