[AccessD] .NET

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Sun Feb 23 00:30:00 CST 2003

I'm of two minds about that Arthur.  As long as its so new and so much of
the post is introductory stuff, it has great value for me anyway.  And I'm
bit on the delete button.  If I'm not interested or don;t have time and
there's a descriptive subject line, I just delete stuff wholesale.  So I'd
just as soon leave it here for the moment.  One man, one vote.

Rocky