[AccessD] .NET

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 23 00:53:00 CST 2003

Some dot net learning tools to play around with:

ASP.Net Web Matrix Wizard
http://www.asp.net/Default.aspx?tabindex=0&tabid=1

If you need a free asp net hosting service rather than running on local PWS,
I put my test access databases here to play around with asp.net via web
matrix
reset your config files to work here.

http://dotnetplayground.com/?s=aspexpress

Code samples
http://www.gotdotnet.com/playground/services/

SQL Server Centric .NET Code Generator (code named OlyMars) Wizard
is both a flexible and powerful code generator based on database modeling
from Microsoft France
http://www.microsoft.fr/OlyMars/webupdate.xml