[AccessD] OT: HTML code utility

Adam Cogan www.ssw.com.au AdamCogan at ssw.com.au
Tue Jan 28 17:00:06 CST 2003

Bryan

>The commandline formatting options, are there too many that you need to pass at the command line? Or they don't have what you need?

It is the later. What if I wanted to turn off everything apart from say formatting table tags.... cant do it

BTW I have found HomeSite (CodeSweeper command) and/or Dreamweaver (format source command). Not sure about feeding folder to it but HomeSite does have some scripting capabilities.... so it may work out for me.

Thanks for your help.

Adam

 <http://www.ssw.com.au/> www.ssw.com.au