[AccessD] Code Librarian /was Thanks

William Hindman dejpolsys at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 30 14:20:01 CST 2003

...retitling part of Arthur's message because I'd like to get a thread
started on the Code Librarian myself :)

"Speaking of CodeLib.MDB, it appears that you cannot open it with Access or
otherwise get into it, except through its front end. This is unfortunate,
since it prevents easy merging of, say, your CodeLib.MDB with my own. I've
tried importing &c to no avail.  Does anyone have any ideas for how to get
around this? I think that CodeLib is almost as valuable as this list, other
than its inability to share :-) Arthur

William ...original below: