[AccessD] OT: network help

Tue Jan 28 17:08:18 CST 2003

What O/S are you dealing with here. You need to look in different places
depending on the O/S.

Here's a couple Google served links you might find useful...

http://www.noc.ucf.edu/VPN/default_gw.htm

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/prodtechn
ol/isa/proddocs/isadocs/CMT_SecNATScenario.asp