[AccessD] REPORT PARAMETERS where does Access store them ...are they editable

Tom Keatley tom at piedpiper.com.au
Thu Jan 30 06:44:00 CST 2003

Hi all....

Is anyone aware of where Access stores its report parameters and if these
are editable?

I have a need to make the default prnter A4 in size and Access keeps making
it LETTER.

I have proven that ACCESS is actually causing the problem as the printer's
default is definately A4 BEFORE and AFTER a report is run. My reports are
all single page reports and are run in very quick succession and I think
this may have something to do with it. I may run one of these or fifty
before it happens

A search of the Knowledgebase revealed KB92741 "Choosing a printer resets
some settings"

Whatever the problem the only resolution I can think of is to make A4 THE
ONLY selection of paper and then Access has no choice

Any help appreciated

Regards

Tom Keatley