[AccessD] REPORT PARAMETERS where does Access store them ...are they editable

Bob Gajewski bob at renaissancesiding.com
Thu Jan 30 08:01:59 CST 2003

Tom

You did not indicate which version of Access you are using, so my reply is
specific to A97 ... although I am sure that an equivalent answer applies to
A2K and AXP.

In the "Access 97 Developer's Handbook (Litwin, Getz & Gilbert)", the
entire Chapter 10 is devoted to exactly what you are trying to accomplish -
and more. If you own or can buy/borrow a copy, I would suggest that you do
so first. It contains reasonably easy-to-follow instructions for handling
all of the printing parameters, including paper sizes (pg 597).

HTH,
Bob Gajewski