[AccessD] REPORT PARAMETERS where does Access store them ...are they editable

Lembit Soobik Lembit.Soobik at t-online.de
Thu Jan 30 08:16:01 CST 2003

as far as I remember, it is the way how you set up the report.
go to design view of this report and then set the printer/page setup as A4. then
I think you need to check the box 'specific printer' to have that setting for
this report saved (however I may be wrong, it might be 'standard printer' - have
not done this a long time)

Lembit

Lembit Soobik
lembit.soobik at t-online.de