[AccessD] Finding Bank Holidays between two dates

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Fri Jul 4 04:07:29 CDT 2003

To all,

I think this may have been covered before but can't seem to find it anywhere, I need to detect any bank holidays (UK) between two dates that are entered by the user, is there anyway of doing this without having to setup a table of bank holidays each year.  i.e. can I link into the Outlook calendar and find them etc

Paul Hartland