[AccessD] Finding Bank Holidays between two dates

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Jul 4 05:34:18 CDT 2003

Hi Paul

Wasn't that yourself back in May 2001 (paulh @ bostock.co.uk)?
Subject: Bank Holiday Calculations

> .. I need to detect any bank holidays (UK) between two dates
> that are entered by the user, is there anyway of doing this without
> having to setup a table of bank holidays each year.  i.e. can I link
> into the Outlook calendar and find them etc

For domestic holidays only you should be able to use code only.
The movable Christian holidays are quite easy to calculate (look up in
the archives "Easter") - don't know if you have other movable days in
UK. The fixed like Christmas are no problem, of course.

/gustav