[AccessD] OT: How do I answer this?

Haslett, Andrew andrew.haslett at ilc.gov.au
Wed Jul 9 01:15:52 CDT 2003

Adding to my links below if you're looking to go the .Net route, the
following sight has downloadable videos actually showing users how to
program in .Net, specifically in Visual Studio.Net.

Quite cheap if you want membership - however he also provides a free daily
video to get you interested.  Really got me on track when I first started
.Net. Best $20 I spent.

http://www.learnvisualstudio.net/

Cheers,