[AccessD] Importing multiple supplier price books

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 10 12:13:11 CDT 2003

You could use XSLT to convert the text files to XML then into a
recordset, I have seen XSLT to convert CSV files to XML among others but
this might be a bit more diificult than getting suppliers to submit in XML.

 Here is a recent VB MSKB article on converting Text files to an mdb.

  ImportText.exe Importing Text into Access with
  ADO/RDO/DAO/Filesys/Automation

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q230265