[AccessD] On Coding Standards

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Tue Jul 8 12:36:57 CDT 2003

I failed to communicate my intended perspective, Charles. What I intended
was, Access doesn't have smart intellisense as has .NET, so that merely
creating a variable won't give me its declaration. That's what .NET does so
well, and that's what I meant by "prefixes may be obsolete". If merely
hovering over a variable declaration will give me "Dim ParentLoop as
Integer", then who needs prefixes?

Arthur