[AccessD] On Coding Standards

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Tue Jul 8 11:31:05 CDT 2003

Arthur,

I have to disagree with you about naming standards not applying to
Access.  Check the archives to see how much bandwidth is wasted on this
list due to people having poorly names variables/controls/fields that
are either the cause of their problems or have to be clarified before
their problems can be answered.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency