[AccessD]ComboBox Values

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Wed Jul 9 12:21:46 CDT 2003

Yes.  Now it is possible the original questioner does not know where
that value is stored and that may be what he really wants to know.  But
that is not what he asked for.  In either case, the value of the bound
column of the highlighted row is stored in the .selected property.  You
can test if what I am saying is correct by displaying the .selected
property in the OnChange event.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency