[AccessD]ComboBox Values

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Jul 9 18:15:13 CDT 2003

On 9 Jul 2003 at 17:06, Mark A Matte wrote:

> When you open a combo box you can use the arrow keys to move through the
> values...but I don't think it actually selects the value until you leave the
> field.  I am trying to display info about each item in the combo box.

Whatever is highlighted is selected. Try this:

Place a combo (Combo0) and a Textbox (Text2) on a form.
Set the Combo rowsource to be something with two columns.
Add the following event procedure.
You will see Text2 change as you scroll through the items in the
combo.

Private Sub Combo0_Change()
Text2 = Combo0.Column(1)
End Sub