[AccessD] Replication - how can I tell if indirect occurring

John Skolits askolits at ot.com
Tue Jul 15 21:27:38 CDT 2003

The VPN is always up and running.

I downloaded the TSI Synchronizer, and will use that to run indirect syncs
whenever I need to.

Right now they have only 1/2 of  T1 line, so the connection is very slow. I
will want to sync periodically, on demand. I originally designed the
database to be a FE and BE design. Because of that, I wasn't worried about
conflicts.  Then they decided to add another office (which I didn't know
about) and I have to change some of the design. In the meantime, I want to
replicate only as often as I feel it's necessary. Sometimes I will
replicate, when a record is saved. Sometimes even after a field update
(although very rarely). The TSI Synchronizer is real easy to use so I will
do resynching on demand using that code.

FYI, when I started this whole process my original design is seen at this
link. http://www.corporatedatadesign.com/RepIImage_01.jpg