[AccessD] Future of Access?

Foote, Chris Chris.Foote at uk.thalesgroup.com
Wed Jul 16 08:07:23 CDT 2003

Thanks for your ideas Charles!

I was guessing at a major upgrade/rewrite of the database about once every
five years, which is nicely within your estimate.

I'm starting with an A97 db 'cause I've already got one that could (with a
few changes) pressed into service in a few months. I've got a working A2k
version already (I use 97 at work and 2k at home).

Ok with SQLServer. Maybe I'll specify this. You never know, I may get some
training out of this? ;-)

Thanks again for you input Charles!
Chris Foote