[AccessD] OT: Finders fees anyone?

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Wed Jul 16 09:33:50 CDT 2003

Gary,

>> I just took a full time employee job at about a 15% reduction in pay at
the
company I have been contracting at for the last 3+ years because of that
very fact. <<

Over the past half-year I've been looking for a regular job, too, realizing
that any salary I get would have to be quite a bit reduced from my hourly
rate. I don't know about you but there seems to be a glut of software
johnnies in the job market; and all of them seem to have more expertise in
the specific field I'm interested in.

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI

"Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits." - Mark Twain