[AccessD] Future of Access?

Susan Harkins harkins at iglou.com
Wed Jul 16 12:12:10 CDT 2003

RE: [AccessD] Future of Access?He took Memorial weekend off -- made the shop owner mad so he fired him when he got back. The guy has been a real a*s and Mike's much better off in his new place, so all's well that ends well. But I think for a few weeks he thought he'd take the opportunity to do something new... just didn't work. :)

Susan H.

  Hey, I know the job market is bad right now, but I definitely haven't considered hoeing!
  (okay, maybe I have, but I haven't been given any offers yet!)