[AccessD] John Colby-- .Net

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 21 17:30:57 CDT 2003

Here is some fun stuff to learn .Net
You can download Quake II .NET from Vertigo
Software including the full source code and project files.
You will have to load data files as well
Vertigo does provide a 12-page white paper filled with tips.
Check it out to learn more about running managed .NET applications
using the CLR. Ported from C to C++

Download Quake II .NET from Vertigo
Software http://www.vertigosoftware.com/Quake2.htm

 12-page Vertigo white paper