[AccessD] OT: ASP.Net editor

Bruce Bruen bbruen at bigpond.com
Mon Jul 28 22:11:56 CDT 2003

I haven't called them negatives.  I just found that to understand the
code that is generated, and work through the line by line learning curve
it was easier to use DWMX.  I think VS for ASP is a fairly good IDE,
once you've got hold of the way things are done - eg it took me a while
to come to terms with the databinding when I want ABSOLUTE control over
how I want queries generated.  Now I'm beginning to trust its decisions
a bit more......

I guess I'm just a bit more iterested in the carburetter, mainfold and
supercharger than the leather lined glovebox

Bruce