[AccessD] Logging In

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 29 15:47:05 CDT 2003

Logging InDan

http://www.candace-tripp.com/access_downloads.htm

...dl Password protect a Command Button ...works great on forms as well and trips on three tries ...just used a modified version in a client app that I didn't want to apply Access security to.

...HTH :)

William Hindman
...It's a proven fact that if you smoke a pack of cigarettes a day for 90 years, you'll live to a ripe old age. :)))