[AccessD] HTML Email from Access - Progress

Jim DeMarco Jdemarco at hshhp.org
Thu Jul 31 10:07:06 CDT 2003

Given that some of us (myself included) don't read files in very often I put together a simple class to read/write text files so I don't have to look up the how to over and over again. Given that, reading a file is as simple as:

set oFile = new cFileReader
oFile.OpenForRead("c:\test.txt")

Do While Not oFile.fEof
  Debug.Print oFile.ReadLine
Loop
oFile.closefile

'results in debug window:
'test,hi,bye
'test2,hi2,bye2

Eliminates the confusion of determining the open mode or choosing Print vs. Write vs Input (or Get or Put).

Jim DeMarco
Director of Product Development
HealthSource/Hudson Health Plan