[AccessD] [OT] Anyone used VBA Code Print

Mark H Lists at theopg.com
Tue Jun 3 10:52:14 CDT 2003

Thanks Bob

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Bob Bedell
Sent: 03 June 2003 16:48
To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: RE: [AccessD] [OT] Anyone used VBA Code Print

Hi Mark,

I use Version 6.13.62 with XP and have no problems with it. Joginder is
constantly putting out upgrades for this product, and has been really
good
about responding to e-mails about bugs, generally.

I also use CodePrint for VB6, SQL Server (great for printing stored
procedures), and VB.NET. The VB.NET version has been really rough going.

Very buggy initially, but Joginder has put out several new versions
since
the first try, and its working pretty well now (just a couple of bugs
around
setting margins).

I did have a problem with the VB.NET version not saving the color
settings
for String text. Seems to be fixed in the latest version I downloaded
last
week (definitely a work in progress). Maybe that problem has migrated
into
the VBA version somehow. Send Joginder an e-mail. He'll get back to you
shortly (or at least be extremely apologetic and very helpful if it
takes
him a week or so). His standard recommendation is download the latest
version from the web site, though he may have you send him a
configuration
file or two from your machine.

All in all I find CodePrint to be well worth the occassional bug hastle.

Bob