[AccessD] Where does WithEvents go?

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Jun 6 09:13:08 CDT 2003

LOL.  I think the man is happy!

You're welcome!

Just as an aside, I now routinely go through this process so that each and
every class is exposed.

BTW, I learned about this from using an FTP class from Dev Ashish and Terry
Kreft.  It came in a lib, and worked just fine.  I tried to move it into my
framework lib and it no longer worked.  Of course I had simply imported it.
The process of importing a class apparently resets those two attributes back
to False (Thanks Microsoft for protecting us children).  It took several
days of research and asking (this list I believe, Shamil provided the answer
IIRC) to get the solution I passed on to you.

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com