[AccessD] Where does WithEvents go?

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Fri Jun 6 13:01:38 CDT 2003

> Just as an aside, I now routinely go through
> this process so that each and every class is exposed.
John,

Do you do that manually of you've an add-in?
I've a ClassExposer Add-In for MS Access 97:

http://smsconsulting.spb.ru/shamil_s/articles/cexposer.htm

If you and/or other developers from this group need something like that for
MS Access 2000/XP I think I can make a conversion.

On the other hand I'd strictly recommend TO NOT use exposed CREATABLE
classes/forms/reports - and use wrapper/helper/class factory code to create
custom classes' instances - IMO using class factories makes your  coding
more organized and easier to debug...

Shamil