[AccessD] Where is Charles gone? - OT

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Fri Jun 6 13:30:22 CDT 2003

I have cawolfe at thorin.instanet.com as his address, is that where you wrote? I tried calling but he doesn't have an answering machine. I also tried Mt Sierra but he no longer works there. I'll try to remember to keep calling until I get him. He's no subbed to AccessD anymore, at least not with that address.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net