[AccessD] OT? - Certification

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 11 19:53:44 CDT 2003

To add....

I was recently hired in a job in which I had no specific training. A
previous employee had filled this position, after matching all the
certificate requirements, from A to D. The poor fellow did not work out and
left. The employer decided to look for someone, as he put it, can do E to Z.
He assumed that some one who has been it the business long enough could
figure out anything. So two weeks to learn Oracle, Toad, Cognos, Discover.
Finished the first major report today.

My two cents worth.
Jim