[AccessD] *** Invitation to 3rd AccessD Conference ***

Darren DICK d.dick at uws.edu.au
Tue Jun 17 22:40:22 CDT 2003

Hi Jim
Actually videoconferencing (vcf) is my full time gig
To videoconference, using a 'web cam' device is easy
but the results are crap. But of course cheap.

To do it semi professionally requires a little bit of intervention but
primarily it would require money. Money to hire the necessary sites
at each end and the cost of the call if it is done via ISDN.

If people at the relevant ends have access to a very wide bandwidth
symmetric pipe then it can be done quite cheaply via IP.

I would even offer to bridge the call/s :-) - No fee <vbg>

Depends on who is paying and from where to where basically.

If this is to be seriously looked at then can the dba Conference
organisers contact  me off line and we can talk serious.

Have a great day

Darren