[AccessD] *** Invitation to 3rd AccessD Conference ***

Erwin Craps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Fri Jun 20 05:45:29 CDT 2003

I know, I know about the presentation, that what I told my wife why I needed
to go a weekend.

I'm, personaly, very intrested in the EIBUS.
We are busy to build our home in the forthcoming year.
I looked around for some Domotica solutions, but noticed a lot of
proprietary solution.
And not really finished products. Very ugly screens to put in the walll
etc...
Or very expensive...

And the software usaly s**cks...

We are actualy in holiday in that week-end, but I'm not sure if we will be
leaving or not.
I'll let you know in time.

Erwin