[AccessD] SQL Question

Eric Barro ebarro at afsweb.com
Tue Jun 24 12:43:56 CDT 2003

Martin,

Create a recordset for the resulting join and then use the rs.Fields.Append
operation on a new recordset to pull in the values from the resulting join.
Put a trap to recognize if the Staff Member name has changed and also a trap
to recognize phone1, phone2 etc... and create the new field names for each
phone number this way. When you're done write the recordset to the new table
with the data gathered.
---
Eric Barro
Senior Systems Analyst