[AccessD] SQL Question

Mwp.Reid at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK Mwp.Reid at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK
Tue Jun 24 13:24:18 CDT 2003

We have no control over the source and thats the way it is.

We are bulding an SQL database to work with Windows security. We have to get
our data into a single table.

One of those jobs that just has to be done the way the security guys want it.

Martin