[AccessD] Time in milliseconds

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Jun 26 10:31:32 CDT 2003

Rocky,

How'd the demo go last night at the SD AUG?  I just sent you a fully
functioning demo of the JIT with a form to time the difference between JIT
and non JIT.  On my system here (1.4ghz amd with 512 mb ram), the times for
a form with about 4 subforms drawing data from a small movie database were:

JIT - 86.7 ms
non JIT - 170 ms

These are very small simple forms so if your forms get very complex, the
difference will be more startling.

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com