[AccessD] Time in milliseconds

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Thu Jun 26 12:48:55 CDT 2003

John:

Demo went well, although the timer I was using didn't show really startling differences, I think they believed me (and you) that it's a good approach when you have multiple sub-forms on a tab form.  The demo you sent me shows about a 2-to-1 advantage and I assume that the advantage becomes more pronounced as the underlying recordsets get larger.

Thanks gain for all your help - especially the last-minute stuff.

Rocky