[AccessD] Error Message: The field is to small to accept the amount of data you tried to add. Try inserting or pasting less data

Mon Jun 30 12:08:31 CDT 2003

Well I count 258 characters in the data, so the error message is totally on
the mark (odd for Access<g>).

I suspect that SQL server is passing back all 258 ASCII characters, which is
why A97 chokes. But A2K is Unicode character savvy, so I think it can handle
510 ASCII characters, or 255 Unicode ones.

Lambert