[AccessD] Error Message: The field is to small to accept the amount of data you tried to add. Try inserting or pasting less data

jeffrey.demulling at usbank.com jeffrey.demulling at usbank.com
Mon Jun 30 16:35:13 CDT 2003

I understand what you are saying.  Now the question becomes, how can I
determine how many ASCII characters are being returned?  When I try using
LEN(<<Field Name>>) in A2K it returns 255.  I have not tried it using the
Query Analyzer in SQL Server yet.

"Heenan, Lambert" <Lambert.Heenan at AIG.com>
Sent by: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
06/30/2003 12:08 PM
Please respond to "Access Developers discussion and problem solving"