[AccessD] OT directory folder as URL

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 14 15:08:09 CST 2003

Well in IE in place of http url
You can use

file://c:\MyDir\MySubdir

Other odd forms of URL strings
If you use the WebBrowser control there is a hidden XSL file applied by IE
to an XML file that allows the expansion and contraction of the XML  tree
by pointing at the "+" and "-" images. So you may want to use your own XSL.
 The default XSL stylesheet is a resource in MSXML.DLL or MSXML3.DLL
depending on the release version of XML you are using. If you want to see
what it does, it can be retrieved in IE5 using the URL: Then view source

 res://msxml.dll/defaultss.xsl