[AccessD] AXP mde fe / be to fe / MSDE

Eric Goetz EricGoetz at EGIsystems.com
Fri Mar 7 14:51:00 CST 2003

Hi Martin,

That sounds like a useful tool for upsizing the FE to ADP.

As for the BE, I've made sure that all the row sources refer to saved
queries as suggested by Chipman and Baron in "Microsoft Access
Developer's Guide to SQL Server" and by Arthur Fuller in his post. When
I run the upsize wizard, it completes without error. I'm still deciding
whether or not to deploy. Given that I only have tables and
relationships in the BE, do you think that I would benefit from
UpsizingPro for the BE?

Thanks,

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Mwp.Reid at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK
[mailto:Mwp.Reid at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 12:13 PM
To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: RE: [AccessD] AXP mde fe / be to fe / MSDE

Before upsizing anything I use this software

http://www.ssw.com.au/SSW/upsizingpro/default.aspx

To run a report on the MDB file. The software is not free and I freely
state
that I have a free licence for this software from SWS. I have no other
connection to the company other than that.

Martin