[AccessD] AXP mde fe / be to fe / MSDE

Mwp.Reid at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK Mwp.Reid at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK
Fri Mar 7 14:14:01 CST 2003

Before upsizing anything I use this software

http://www.ssw.com.au/SSW/upsizingpro/default.aspx

To run a report on the MDB file. The software is not free and I freely state
that I have a free licence for this software from SWS. I have no other
connection to the company other than that.

Martin