[AccessD] BEU V2 Problems

Sun Mar 9 08:56:00 CST 2003

 Ok, I'm not sure if it's ok to post this here, but the forums have been
down for a while now, and need to find a solution....

 I have been working with V2 and have run into a situation that I can't seem
to get a handle on, and can't seemed to find any rhyme or reason to..

Sequence of operations  (Network) Win 98,ME,XP     A2K

1. User starts new program with the BEU performing it operations, with out
flaw,(a new table).
2. 99% of the time, the machine that runs the new program for the first time
has no problems.
3. User loads new version on the **other** machines, and fires it up (the
same User (permissions) as the first), and then performs the re-link
process.
4. When completed the user re-starts (I shut the program down after
relinking) the program and they start getting errors, because the new
table(s) were not refreshed during the re-linking (this is what I'm
assuming). This takes place about 40-50% of the time..

The table that has been added is written to on startup, to log the user,
machine name, etc.., and the error is in regards to not being able to find
the table that is missing.

I can't seem to get a handle on this, does anyone have any idea where I
should look?

Thanks A Million!

Robert Gracie