[AccessD] ADO Command object

Mark L. Breen subs at solution-providers.ie
Wed Mar 12 03:17:00 CST 2003

Hello Susan,

Would the explanation be that in your sample code

With cmd
    .ActiveConnection = strConn

It appears that the connection is being initialised here.  Perhaps in the
other example, it reads clearer when you are passing in a live cnn
connection rather than strCnn.

Having said that, you could use cnn in both scenario's.

I do think ( as I think you do ), that your way is neater.

For a further question on this, see my new thread 'Using Global Connctions'

Best Regards

Mark L. Breen
Solution Providers Ltd
Ireland