[AccessD] ADP vs. MDB for SQL 2000

Susan Harkins harkins at iglou.com
Fri Mar 14 11:38:17 CST 2003

Chris, the back-end will be in SQL Server regardless? Let him talk to
Martin -- he'll straighten this guy out. :) Seriously.

If the above isn't the case and the mdb would be inclusive of Access tables,
we probably don't have enough information to really discern which is the
best solution. Although, I think people that already have SQL Server tend to
go that route regardless, unless they're creating a smaller application and
just don't want to put the development and administrative resources into the
project.

Susan H.