[AccessD] ADP vs. MDB for SQL 2000

Mwp.Reid at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK Mwp.Reid at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK
Sat Mar 15 02:22:01 CST 2003

I didnt say that I said

 Whats the application? How many users? etc all the usual stuff.
Choice depends on a lot of things. Does the customer need the power of SQL
Server right now or will they need it very soon? If they are already using SQL
Server I would go Access XP and ADPs.

If I have to develop an interface to SQL Server Its an ADP.

End of day it has to be the right tool for the job.

Martin