[AccessD] Intentional Errors

MastercafeCTV mastercafe at ctv.es
Mon Mar 17 03:16:00 CST 2003

We use the ON ERROR RESUME NEXT clausule to try and check intentional
Errors. Where you put the intentional error use the next code:

if err.number<>0 then
	'clausule for take the error control
	'remember be sure to put 0 on err.number for the next intentional error
	err.number=0
endif

Juan Menendez
Mastercafe