[AccessD] Acc2000 wont open after repair

lyle.hannum at co.wake.nc.us lyle.hannum at co.wake.nc.us
Tue Mar 18 07:46:00 CST 2003

That did the trick, thanks bunches.

                    MartyConnelly
                    <martyconnelly at shaw.ca>        To:     accessd at databaseadvisors.com
                    Sent by:                       cc:
                    accessd-admin at databasead       Subject:     Re: [AccessD] Acc2000 wont open after
                    visors.com                      repair

                    03/17/03 12:12 PM
                    Please respond to
                    accessd

Try the JetComp.exe  utility on a copy.

  ACC2000: Jet Compact Utility Available in Download
Centerhttp://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;273956