[AccessD] Digital signature / certificates

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Tue Mar 18 10:45:01 CST 2003

OUCH! I would NEVER ever NEVER ever NEVER ever NEVER ever NEVER ever NEVER
ever (sounds like a monty python skit) consider placing MY SSN into a
browser that did not at least display the security icon so at least I'd have
that sense of security :O.  I still will browse on line and then call the
stores to place my orders ;o)

-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com

On Monday, March 17, 2003 8:21 PM [GMT-8],