[AccessD] Digital signature / certificates

John W. Colby jcolby at ColbyConsulting.com
Tue Mar 18 11:35:00 CST 2003

Did you get to the point where you were being asked to enter your SSN?

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

From: accessd-admin at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-admin at databaseadvisors.com]On Behalf Of Francisco H
Tapia
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 11:46 AM
To: AccessD
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Digital signature / certificates

OUCH! I would NEVER ever NEVER ever NEVER ever NEVER ever NEVER ever NEVER
ever (sounds like a monty python skit) consider placing MY SSN into a
browser that did not at least display the security icon so at least I'd have
that sense of security :O.  I still will browse on line and then call the
stores to place my orders ;o)

-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com

On Monday, March 17, 2003 8:21 PM [GMT-8],