[AccessD] Daily Tasks Program ...

Tom Adams tomadatn at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 21 09:43:00 CST 2003

I'm in a situation where the Accounting manager doesn't really think I'm worth a damn and she's trying to micro-manage my
programming.  She asked for a daily list of what I do, time taken and all the code I've changed to try to see if she's getting her
money's worth.

She's also asked for a list of tasks she's assigned, in priority order with notes on what's been finished.

I really think the daily tasks report is useless to her but have found it helps me a lot.  I stick my head in my computer every
day - work hard - and leave brain dead every night and really didn't have a clear idea of what I had done.  Now I do.  After using
it for a week I really like it.  She likes the paper and might one day actually read some of it.

Anyway I've developed a simple program to do both.  If anyone is interested let me know and I'll post it on my website.

Tom